How to Make Your Man Feel Special
How to make your man feel special? This is a question on every woman’s mind. We have had enough discussions, articles, quotations on how a man should keep and treat his woman. How much he should love and comfort her and how special he should make her feel. But, let us take a moment and think, is it not required that a man should be treated by his woman the same way?
David and Laura are happily married for 10 years now. When someone asked David on their 10th anniversary celebration about what keeps them strong and committed towards each other, David made a special mention to the fact that his wife, Laura, treats him like a prince, she loves and appreciated his efforts and makes him feel special by small gestures and sentences often.
He mentioned that he is lucky to have such a caring and loving wife. Laura was flattered by this special mention by her husband and could see her man being proud of her.
How to make your man feel special and build a beautiful relationship
A husband and wife are two inseparable entities who, together, make a life. They are there with each other for the longest part of their lives. Every woman wants and expects to be treated in a special manner. But, they forget that while they are demanding this special treatment from their men, they should behave the same way towards their husbands.
How to make your man feel special – Below are a few tips to help you build the special bond and a loving relationship:
1. Say that you love and care – Most of us, including me, want to hear that our husbands love us and care for us but, we forget to express the same thing. Remember to say those three magical words that can bring a smile to your man’s face.
2. Be his support and his strength – It is expected from a man to take care of the family but, in today’s scenario, where we talk of gender equality, it is the wife’s responsibility as well to support the husband financially and emotionally. If you are not earning, you can be a good finance manager so that your husband does not feel over burdened.
3. Take him out for a date – Your man will be super excited if you ask him out for dinner or a movie. Plan an evening for him to spend some quality time.
4. Say thank you – Acknowledge your husband’s effort in running the house and supporting you. Say that he is a wonderful husband and father. It will boost his self-confidence and he will be on cloud nine
5. Welcome him home – If you are not working or reach home before you husband does, freshen up and welcome him with a warm smile. Ask him how his day was. If you want him to fix something or go to the market, help him get relaxed first and then proceed.
6. Stop nagging – Most of us are in the habit of nagging and complaining about children, household chores and domestic help, as soon as we see our better half. We do not even check to see if he is interested first or not. I know it is difficult but try not to be in a complaining mode all the time. It will help you and your husband stay positive.
7. Compliment him – We want our husband to compliment us on how beautiful we look. But, do we say this to them ever? A man also needs some praise to boost his confidence. So, make sure you praise him off and on.
8. Praise him publicly – Many of us, including men, only find faults with their better halves, while we are with friends and family. It hurts the sentiments of your partner. Make it a point to praise your husband the next time among your friends and not complain.
Loving each other is not enough. You need to show and express that to your better half. If you take care of these little things and practice them, life will become beautiful. You will get a beautiful smile and lots of love in return for your efforts to make the relationship strong.
So when the question on “how to make your man feel special” pops up in your mind, just follow the few simple tips mentioned above. So ladies, make it a point to treat your man the way you want to be treated and you will see the difference, FOR GOOD!!!