7 Tips To Relieve Stress
You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway. ~ Steve Maraboli (Tweet this)
The modern-day life is burdened with deadlines and endless tensions resulting in a lot of stress.
STRESS- Silently Traumatizes and Repeatedly affects your System and Soul.
Would you like to unwind and relieve stress? Then read on…
The negative effects of stress
Why the need to relieve stress? Stress acts silently. It comes aloud and starts reflecting only after it has already set itself deep-rooted in your mind and soul. If you don’t get rid of it in time, it can shatter you. Stress traumatizes you. It leaves you crippled. You are not left in a state to think or act wisely.
Stress has a repetitive effect. It drags you into a vicious circle where stress leads to more stress. If you can’t relieve stress, you won’t perform well and this leads to disappointment and even more stress.
It has a lasting effect. It molds your thought process in a dangerous, undesirable, negative way. This makes you unwelcome wherever you go. Your thoughts control your mind which in turn controls your body and health. Stress affects your system. Most of the health issues today are gifts of the day-to-day stress we undergo.
Most of the time, it is not visible but has an silent role in increasing any and every ailment from which you suffer.
And although it affects everyone around you, the effect on your own mind and soul are the most evident. Stress has a degenerative effect on your intellect. You lose your thinking power and wander aimlessly, as if in a desert. You plan to do a thousand things and end up doing nothing. It makes you disappointed and you start searching for inappreciable ways of fulfilling your desires. Remember, a healthy mind resides only in a healthy body.
7 tips to relieve stress
- The Relative Aspect: The problems we confront are not really as big as they seem to appear. Think of it from another point of view. Think what is the size and relevance of your immediate problem relative to this universe? Who are you? What is this trouble?
- The Time Aspect: As time passes, the magnitude of your trouble reduces. It disappears and at a later point of time you realize, it has no relevance in your life. If you are worried for your future then, it means you don’t trust tomorrow.
- Other People: Most of our stress is due to unpleasant interactions. It is a common cause. Don’t let decency go. Don’t let the pitch of your voice get high. Practice this. Make it a habit to say everything in a low pitch. Something said in an amicable voice leaves a more lasting effect on everybody around you.
- Silence is Golden: Almost every problem can be solved with silence as the key tool. Silence helps diplomatically subside all trouble before they emerge. It helps to add a charismatic halo to your entire personality.
- Breath Control: My teacher once said, “If you breathe hard, it is your dignity that suffers.” Stay calm and composed. Silence gives you the ‘time’ to think and bring out a solution to the problem; a kind of self-study.
- Your Inner Voice: Stress breaks you from inside. It leaves your inner being in tatters. You lose your control over yourself. Do not act in a way that could raise even the slightest guilt in you. A guilty mind is always conscious. It is never at peace. Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you.
- Worries at Work: You get nothing being a part of the rat race. Instead, what you lose is the inner ‘bliss.’ The more you worry, the more worries you attract. It’s a vicious circle. Your worries can destroy you completely, putting all your efforts in vain. So, relieve stress; welcome bliss.
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure. ~ Peter Marshall (Tweet this)