Write For WisdomTimes
Guests can write for WisdomTimes
If you have some interesting stories and advice to share with our readers, you are welcome to write for wisdomtimes.
Please contact me regarding your interest.
When you reach out to me, let me know
- Why you want to write for WisdomTimes ?
- Where you have written before.
- Your area of expertise (personality development, finance, relationships, etc)
Rules of article submission
- Content should be original content and not copied or duplicate material
- WisdomTimes publishes only “unique” articles. So, once you submit a blog and it gets accepted – you cannot publish that blog on your own site or on ANY other site.
- Once an article is accepted at WisdomTimes, it becomes the property of WisdomTimes. Re-submission of the same article on any other site, is in violation of our rules.
- The article should be in the context of WisdomTimes.com focus, subjects and goals.
- Articles should be more than 500 words and preferably less than 1000 words in length and involve examples and illustrations if possible
- Articles in Word document format accepted
The articles you submit may be modified, formatted and edited before posting on the site. I retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing or substituting links.
What is in it for you?
- Exposure to your thoughts and articles to all our readers.